News & Info
- Loans – Education loan information
- Grants – Apply today! If you are a Vermonter, you may be eligible to apply for a Vermont grant through VSAC.
- VSAC's scholarships booklet All application deadlines for scholarships in VSAC’s booklet have passed for the 2016–2017 academic year. Check back here in November for the updated booklet, with info on more than 140 scholarships available to Vermont residents for the 2017–2018 college year. For a printed copy, visit your high school guidance office or use our online order form to receive a copy through the mail.
- Troops called to Active Duty
- Families Facing Financial Hardship – Advice for families with a child in college or about to go to college.
- Have you defaulted on your student loan?
- Having trouble making your student loan payments?
Calendar Of Events
VSAC offers and attends events throughout the state. See a complete listing, or view events specific to you.