VSAC will close at noon on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 in observance of Thanksgiving and will reopen Monday, November 30, 2015.
|Don't miss|| || |
Scholarships for Vermont Students
- VSAC's scholarship booklet includes info on more than 140 scholarships for Vermont residents. View the booklet online or order copies for your school or agency.
- Students and families can learn about the scholarship process by attending Paying for College presentations, underway through November.
VSAC releases new research briefing on Vermont's Class of 2012
- Highlights and challenges for pursuing a postsecondary education follows the cohort of students who graduated from both Vermont's public and private high schools and reports on their paths 18 months later. Find out how our Vermont students mirror and differ from national trends in college aspiration, enrollment, and continuation.
Register today for VSAC's annual fall training:
- Professional development training on December 11 (at VSAC) or December 16 (White River Jct).
- This year's content includes:
- FAFSA changes: how prior-prior year tax info will impact FAFSA accessibility & timing (& Paying for College presentations)
- highlights of VSAC's research findings from the class of 2012
- PLP management using Naviance
College Pathways 2016 dates: Please mention these free college-planning workshops -- covering searching for, applying to, and paying for college -- as part of your sophomore & junior events for students & parents. Dates & locations: www.vsac.org/collegepathways.
Interested in Regional Naviance and PLP events? Contact us at email@example.com or 802-654-3782 for more information.
|In the spotlight|
Focus on PLP
VSAC has been selected to receive a grant from the J. Warren and Lois McClure Foundation to provide professional development for middle schools, high schools and supervisory unions on implementing personalized leaning plans. To learn more about upcoming trainings, please contact Naviance@vsac.org. Read more.