What is EOC?
VSAC’s Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) provides adults with college and training access services, including help with career exploration, education and funding options, and assistance with financial aid applications.
Schedule a free appointment: Adult EOC outreach counselors are available statewide. Call and ask for Outreach:
- 655-9602 in the Burlington area
- 786-8840 in the Rutland area
- 800-642-3177, statewide
If you're meeting to receive help with financial aid applications:
Bring items that may be required.
(Note: Many of these items may not apply to your specific situation.)
- prior year’s federal 1040 tax return and W2 (if filed). For example, if you are applying for the 2013–2014 academic year, bring your 2012 tax return.
- Monthly Reach Up Family Assistance and Food Stamps/Vermont 3 Squares (if applicable)
- current balance of checking and savings accounts
- child support paid and/or received in 2012 (if applicable)
- home value and debt (if applicable)
- farm value and debt (if applicable)
- business value and debt (if applicable)
- investment value and debt (if applicable). Learn more.
Are you a dependent student? Please bring:
- your parents’ files for required items in the list above
- your prior year federal tax return and W2s
- your parents’ prior year federal tax return and W2s
- your parents’ dates of birth
- the date of your parents’ marriage, divorce, and/or separation
To find out if you’re a dependent student, review our dependent questionnaire.
|College and training|
|Financial aid information|
Reaching Out (PDF) - a VSAC newsletter that provides resources, info, and encouragement for adult learners.