Here's what others shared about this year's event:
- "I was so confused and anxious about my future. This workshop gave me many helpful tips. Thank you!" (student)
- "The SAT/ACT prep blew my mind." (student)
- "Thinking about college is overwhelming...but now I know where to begin. You provided excellent guidelines & resources." (parent)
What is College Pathways?
A free conference to introduce and guide you through the college process.
- Not sure how to create a college list that fits you?
- Looking for SAT and ACT test-taking strategies?
- Wondering what colleges look for in a college admissions essay?
- Concerned about whether or not you are college material?
- ... and the big one: How do you cover college expenses?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, plan to join us!
Who should attend?
- Sophomores: Get an introduction to the process and start your planning.
- Juniors: Focus your college planning.
- Parents/Guardians: Learn about resources and expectations so you can support your student.
When and where are the events held?
We will offer three events in March and early April in 2017.
- Saturday, March 18, Saint Michael's College, Colchester
- Saturday, April 1, Castleton University, Castleton
- Saturday, April 29, Johnson State College, Johnson
Each event is held on a college campus to give you hands-on exposure to a campus environment. We attempt to avoid conflicts with other events, whenever possible.
We're preparing our lineup of workshops. Check back in November for an update. Registration opens February 1.
Did you miss us this year?
No worries. Use our presenter resources from this year's event.