News & Info
- on myVSAC/Account Access, and
- through VSAC’s telephone self-service
- Loans – Education loan information
- Grants – Apply today! If you are a Vermonter, you may be eligible to apply for a Vermont grant through VSAC.
- Scholarships – Now available: VSAC’s scholarship booklet, with info on more than 140 scholarships available to Vermont residents for the 2014–2015 academic year.
- Troops called to Active Duty
- Families Facing Financial Hardship – Advice for families with a child in college or about to go to college.
- Has your family’s income been reduced?
- Have you defaulted on your student loan?
- Having trouble making your student loan payments?
Looking for interest paid on your loans in 2012?
This information is available by January 31st:
Calendar Of Events
VSAC offers and attends events throughout the state. See a complete listing, or view events specific to you.