As Vermont’s nonprofit state-based higher education organization, VSAC offers a low-cost fixed-rate loan to help students finance education.
Are you an out-of-state student coming to college in Vermont? A Vermont resident going to college in Vermont or elsewhere? See what the Vermont Advantage can do for you.
With VSAC, you get ...
- financing for undergraduate or graduate education
- a fixed interest rate as low as 5.85% APR for the life of your loan
- your choice of three repayment options
- no origination fee if your cosigner has excellent credit
- no penalty or fee for prepayment
- the option to release your cosigner after 48 months of active repayment, provided the student meets VSAC’s credit criteria
- the ability to request temporary postponement of payments during periods of financial hardship
- death and permanent disability cancellation
- local, Vermont-based servicing